1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 1000x800. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to the local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!
I think these rules are clear and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:
1st rule break (Minor offence):
Corrected, A PM may have been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules:
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
BY CLICKING ON "I ACCEPT", YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH OUR FORUM USE AGREEMENT. BY SUBMITTING ANY MATERIAL TO OUR FORUM OR BLOG, YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR FORUM USE AGREEMENT.
FORUM USE AGREEMENT
Effective Date: June 1, 2017
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
Productive Gardens Pty Ltd ("Prod Gardens") owns and operates this forum.market-makeover.com website business. All references to "we", "us", this "website" or this "site" shall be construed to mean Prod Gardens. The following describes our agreement regarding posts and comments on our forum or blog (the "Forum").
Please understand that any message posted on the Forum expresses only the views of the author of that message and does not necessarily reflect our views or the views of any other person on the Forum.
We require submissions stating facts to be accurate and that your opinions to be genuine and offered in good faith.
We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to the Forum. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
By using or submitting any information to the Forum, you agree to indemnify us, and our employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated advertisers, and their related companies, to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your use or submission of such information.
We will not treat information that you post to the Forum as proprietary, private, or confidential. You grant us royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive permission to publish, use, edit and translate your submission or any media or method now known or hereafter developed and in any way deemed appropriate by us.